Hello ladies. I am delighted to have had received such huge appreciation for both the door hanger as well as the shoebox. So glad you guys liked it. This is the third and last one in the Altered series. It is a lovely frame that I picked up in one of the garage sales and it had been resting in between that heap of cardboards and “To be worked on projects” So finally it was selected and boy, did I enjoy dressing it up ! The frame, itself, is sturdy wood and the linings on it are priceless. I did not want to paint it, lest it looses its country charm. So I just embellished it really. Whats even great, is that If I get fed up of the look, I just have to put in another picture inside leaving the ribbon, tag and the flowers as it is, or I could just have it removed becoz I have not hot glued it !! Easy beeezy 🙂
I hav’nt decided whom, I’m going to give this frame to, maybe mom, sister, one of my cousin sisters, a she collegue, one of my girl friends, not decided but its gotta be someone special ofcourse !!
A few pointers about the frame creation.
- All the images are digi stamps which are the sentiment, the owl, and the heart.
- The tree shows as a silhouette image so that it does not reflect as continuity with the frame color.
- A few metal brads like the 3 stars and the “LOVE” charms on the dry embossed tag.
- A cord, a cream ribbon and a large shiffon ribbon tied in a bow.
- One of the flowers is handmade while the other one is punched. Both adorned with buttons.
I do hope you guys like this one too.
Following are some of the challenges this frame will enter :
Phew !!! Now that thats done, I better get on with the linking part !! Cherio ladies. Thanks for visiting me today. And hope to see you again soon.