Thank you . Thank you Thank you Thank you so much for all your lovely comments on both the 3 cupcakes as well as the best bud card. Truly, it is so nice to have a circle of like minded friends who also understand issues like dental phobias and what not ! Its so nice be sourrounded in all the warmth of your comments, ladies. So please do keep shooting me those thoughtful comments 🙂
The card today is an all out and out male card. Infact, it would be more suited to a young male fella or even a kid. I know, eversince Mr Mojo has returned, he has also placed a spell over me for the color aquamarine and sky blue. Both the stamps here are digital stamps. The cutsie football player is from Nikki over at Melon Headz and the other ticket stamp is from … oops I forget ! Dear friends, many a times, if I am unable to remember whom the stamp belongs to, kindly let me know and I will be glad to give her credit for it. The sentiment is placed in a tag, while some martha stewart border punch has lined the printed DP. I really like playing with the banner ideas. Here I have just glued on some buttons to the banner. Relatively simple card with a very clean look. Hope you guys appreciate it too. Here is the image :
I am entering this card in the following challenges :
- Cooking It Up With Katie – 1E– # 60 green, punching, 2 of something
- Digistamps 4 Joy – 2W, SIO– #18 Celebration
- Divas by Design – 2W, 2E – anything goes
- Pixie Cottage – SIO– Sketch* and/or masculine
- Inspire Me Fridays – Always anything goes
- Stamp Something – Use a digi
- Wags ‘n Whiskers – 2W, SIO – 2nd wk – Challenge #53: Use die/punch
- Totally Papercrafts – Challenge #65: 1 image, 2 papers, 3 embellishments.
- Bee Crafty – M, must use digi – #50 Birthday for Little Ones
- Catch The Bug – 3E, SIO – Anything Goes
- Ellephantastic – M, 1E – Birthday Party
- One Stop Craft – Birthdays
- Come and Get It Challenges – Birthdays
- Creative Cowgirls – 2W, 2E – Anything Goes
- Emerald Faeries – M, 3E – Anything Goes
- Scrappy Frogs – 3W – Anything goes
- Sentimental Sundays – must include a Sentiment – Anything goes
- Sparkles Forum – 2W – Recipe: 2 papers, 1 ribbon or bow, 2 embellishments
- Cards For Men – 2W, must be masculine – for Someone Special
- Crazy Challenge – 2E – Anything Goes
- My Partner in Crafting Crime – 2W– Use numbers
- Make it Monday – Anything goes
- Pollycraft – SIO – Boyz to Men (macsuline
- Simon Says Stamp and Show… – Anything Goes
- Stamping Scrapping Central – 2W, 1E – Birthdays
- Stamps R Us – 2W, 2E – Masculine
I know I have a strong vote for this card, coz my 9 year old has already requested me to make a similar frame without the birthday sentiment for him ! Well, I hope you guys like it too.
Till we meet next time.
This is Naush thanking you for popping over and leaving your feedback for me.